About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Focusing on Treasury-Forex, Commodities, Trade Finance,Equity and International Stock Indices.I have been in Treasury and Forex since 1995.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Beware Of Nifty


9th December 2011


Dear All


I have got lot of calls for my blog and Lot of people are asking me what’s my outlook on NIFTY



Nifty now trading at 4879.95


Downside: 3300 within 1 year time


Fundamental News:

Depreciating Rupee---- High Inflation------European Debt Crisis----Political Instability




What the Technical Tell Us


It’s a downtrend since Jan 2011…If you look at the chart (Red Curve) its forming a Rounding Top or Lower Top, so anytime the market can crash down to 3300 with maximum upside potential to 5100 to 5300.



(Please Note: The content of this report are based on my personal view)

No comments: